2017 Man in the Sea Bash
(Formerly known as the Oyster Bash)
Benefitting the Man in the Sea Museum
Start making plans for the 2017 MITS Bash.
Tickets are on sale now!
The Man in the Sea Museum will host its annual fundraiser on January 28, 2017 from 11:00am-5:00pm to raise funds for museum operations, and the continued restoration of SEALAB 1. This year we're calling it the Man in the Sea Bash because it will be held at the museum!
Join us for an AYCE fish fry with yummy sides, oysters (while supplies last), chili, hamburgers and hotdogs and see the newly restored SEALAB I, where 4 Navy divers proved the theory of underwater living in 1964 by spending 11 days in 193 feet of water.
Tour the new and improved museum highlighting the history of diving and the SEALAB program that perfected Saturation Diving right here in Panama City. Participate in live diving helmet demonstrations provided by DiveLab. There will be a bouncy house for the kiddos and enjoy the museum's exhibits, explore the Mk IV Beaver Submarine, and try on a deep sea diving helmet rated to 600 feet!
Tickets are $20/Adult - kids 12 and under are free
Sponsor a table for $500 and receive:
- 10 Admission Tickets for guests ($200 value)
- Designated table for you and your guests in the sponsor's only tent
- 10 Bottomless Beer Mugs (approximately $160 value)
- Business name/logo on print and marketing materials
- Commemorative brick at the museum with your name or business name ($50 value)
- Business logo or name displayed at the event
January 28, 2017
At the museum, 17314 Panama City Beach Parkway [Google Map]