Register today and become a member of the Institute of Diving and the Man in the Sea Museum. Together, we can use the past to help build the future of underwater discovery!
We invite you to become a member of the Man in the Sea Museum! Members include individuals, organizations, and corporations that are interested in underwater activities and exploration. We aim to promote education and preservation of undersea history and technology.
We look forward to working with you to help meet your corporate giving goals for the year. For more information on a corporate partnership, or to discuss specific sponsorship opportunities, please call us (850) 235.4101. You can also sign up for our newsletter.
Memberships are for individuals and families only.
- Unlimited free admission to the museum (membership card required at admission)
- Advance notice of programs, exhibit openings, and special events
- Discounts on lectures and programs
- Invitations to members-only events
- 10% discount on purchases at the museum store
- FREE subscription to the museum's calendar, newsletter, and annual report
Included Gifts Upon Membership
- History of Diving Poster
- A membership card reflecting his/her commitment to supporting underwater exploration and preserving the history and heritage of diving.